Saturday, February 03, 2007

New Day 15

These recent days on my office the shcedule was very tight.
Lots of things to do and to think.
Really feel so exhausted at the end of the day. My body is not well too these days. Unfortunately till now.
Perhaps it was part of my thought has been stressed and drove my body not well.

Today is a real production day. Felt like been so long that I've been doing these things. Round and round all over Surabaya. Doing the production things. Calling lots of people. Meeting so much people and at last at the end of the office hour, reminding myself to get more excitement of relaxing day so Julie and me decided to watch a dvd together.

After the stressed weeks and some friction I've caused, finally I've been spending some relaxing time with her, once more. Hehe. Thank God for this incredible opportunities.

Well, I'm so exhausted now.
Wanna brush my teeth and go to sleep.

No comments: