Thursday, May 24, 2007

I have learned

that you may not know that you are loved
till you show your love to others first

for these times I have learned for
some these times you feel no one love you
some bad times you feel no one care about you

but then...

I was thinking
I was reading
I was pondering

you should show your love and care first
no hesitation for showing them to your loved ones
no excuse for waiting them showing theirs first
love won't wait
when it waits...

I don't think it is a true love
I think it is a conditional love
Asking something in return

Love must be shown
In a sad situation or glad
In a rolled tear drop or big hug
Through your eyes or act
Through your words or hands
Holding hands
Patting on a shoulder
Smiling eyes
Rolling tears when they're sick

They all must be shown
Let them know that you love and care about them
No one refuses loves and cares shown through a true heart

It may be assumed not as well as you want
It is not as easy as writing these
It is hard

Don't give up on loving
Because you have been loved by an irresistible love!

Have a nice event of loving and caring!

No comments: