Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I've got cold

First day in Surabaya after I'm spending my weekend in Semarang.
I've got a medium cold. A little sore throat. Hopefully I'll recover completely by the day after today ^^ -which is tomorrow.

On Sunday I was attending my little brother's "lamaran" (inggrise opo coba? haha) proposal?
My brother in a nice suit. He looked more handsome than days he looks before hehehe.
It was held in Papandayan Room II at Horison Hotel at level 4. A small but comfy place to attend not a very large group. I took some pictures and there is only one with me on it hahahahaha (nasib fotografer...)

After that, my stamina down to the level very low. I was trying to sleep on that night and the day after. And it was not getting better. So at the evening my mom took me to see the family doctor. And because of that my plan go to Salatiga was canceled. It was so awful cause I really want to see my grandma in Salatiga. My mom and I want to visit her at Sunday evening -after my mom closing her store. But then, she found me not in a good condition at home. My throat was getting worse. So she decided to take me to see the doctor. At the doctor's waiting room, we spent more than two and a half hour there. Just sitting and talking! The weather was so hot but I felt so so. It might be cause my sore throat. Well, today my throat gets better after I took antibiotics which is cost not cheap. Apparently, health is not a cheap thing -it is very expensive! Huehehehe.

I still need much rest. My head is keep spinning while it is too much to think or when I was hearing a loud noise. All rite then, there is some things to be done today. C ya.

No comments: