Friday, February 08, 2008

Meikel Sutanto

A man with his abilities
A person with his strengths
A character with his desires

Some may say that he is a good person
Some may say that he is a talented man
Some may say that he is a man with a gentle heart

I am agree with what they said

He is called as a friend
He is called as a brother
He is called as a son
He is called as a brother-in-law
He is called as an uncle
He is called as a partner
He is called as a husband

A good listener
A gentle man
A very loving person

I am so proud of him in some ways
I am so blessed because of him, too
The longer I'm thinking of him
The more I'm thankful for God has been creating him
But some times he could drive me to irritate

Well... I guess there are things that I haven't understood, yet
I have plenty times to learn about him deeper
For the rest of my life in this earth
For the rest of my days to live with

God with us and may He lead us to live according His ways

No comments: