Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Better Day and a Worse Health

Confusing title, huh?

Let me explain then.
Today my feeling gets better.
There are some news and some responds that I've been looking for.

But, my health is getting worse. After running in the rain this morning and got some sneezing moments. My body is reducing its stamina.
So here I am writing some notes to remembering this day.
Why am I writing a lot?
It is more like to record all my life track, my feelings, my thoughts and my experiences than looking for anything else.

I was wondering that all of team members of servants of God in Kutisari is a melancholic type person. Hahaha. I've figure it out. Two of my teammates have their own blog, and what they're writing sometime is mellowing me hahaha ^^
Overall, it is nice to know it.
Yona has a liver trouble, just as I've got when I was on sixth grade.
It is really an uneasy way to get through. He is in the middle of Middle Semester Test. He can't take a bed rest, just as the doctor recommended. Please pray for him, brothers and sisters.

Another good news is was received from Singapore.
Dita said that she had an interview two days before and as a friend of her asking to the interviewers, she said that Dita will be join i her company soon. Hehehe. Congratulations! You're really get what you've been achieving. Keep up the good work for your final exams sista!
I've never expected that we're gonna be connected this way. What God has done in my life keep me amazed. And you're -Dita- one of the thing has been a proof of it ^^ thanks once more for supporting me in the way I myself couldn't imagine.

Today I also learning -again- about loving.

How it is so difficult to love unconditionally.
How it is uneasy to love without asking nothing in return.
How hurt when you're loving someone but it seems that what you've provided doesn't mean anything.
How awful when you're caring someone but it seems that you've been neglected.

You can't see anything only through your own eyes.
You've goota see through God's eyes and feel with God's heart.

As Mother Theresa said,
'give till it hurts'
you can't love without giving
and i guess that you can't love without hurts.

Keep on thanking God for all these feelings.
Come to the Father and all the broken heart will be healed.

Don't give up on loving.
God loves you till he gave all of his.
His love.
His life.
His heart.
His hands.
His feet.
ALL.

He has loved you till He hurts that much.

No comments: