Sunday, April 15, 2007

These past two days

I feel that I've been neglected.
Why?

Lots of people surround me didn't give me answers that I asked.
Is it just my bad feeling or is it for real?
Do they do it for some purposes?
What is it then?

I don't understand.
I can't figure it out.

When a feedback has come,
it didn't satisfied me at all.
It give me no answer still bout what I asked.

Starting a new question, even worst.

Well, I thought I have changed -I hope.
Then I realized that I haven't changed at all.

There are some old me stay inside.
Some part that keep on demanding more for myself.
Making myself comfort.

My ego.

Is it because I don't have any right to ask questions?
Should I stop to ask, then?
Or may I still allowed to ask?
Even though there isn't any answer.

Should I give up?
Should I quit?
Should I stop?

Feeling that I am so selfish.
Feeling that I was replied when I was needed.
Feeling that I must be needed by anyone.

What a real peacock philosophy!!

Hahaha ^^

Don't be, please.

No comments: