Sunday, April 15, 2007

One week pass from Easter

Today is a new day.
First Sunday after Easter Day.

I feel that time is flying. Lots of things has done and lots of things hasn't done yet. Feel like that 24 hours a day isn't enough. There are so many things has been postponed.

On service at church this morning, I was sitting right next to the musician, Cik Lusi.
As we practiced on Friday night, there are some part of the music that become a little bit difficult to play as a musician. For Ko Samuel's creativity, he arranged a different variation to play. I hope this really motivate Cik Lusi to learn how to be more creative, as she said to herself that night ^^
The air condition was too cold for me. For my unwell body is not really comforting. But then there is no time to decrease the air condition's temp.
The bell has rang.
Then the nervous come.
Miss Linda Bustan as a preacher entered the room.
Then song after song we sang.
There were two song that we sang just as we practiced.
But I felt that the church was unable to follow what we sang.
I can see that Miss Linda Bustan get the same feeling with me.
There should be a better coordination for next time.
The sound system has been very better than Good Friday service. It was really bad. Lots of feedback and cracking voices come out from speakers. Absolutely annoying and noisy.

I can't really concentrate when bible verses reading.
And it continues when the preaching.
I'm not really understand what the essence of the preaching this morning.
As far as I understand and I can apply to my days ahead is that I should be like the disciples. For the first times after Jesus' crucifixion, they were very frightened as they locked doors in the house they were gathering. (John 20:19)
But then after Jesus has appeared and stood in the middle of them, they were rejoicing. (John 20:20)
It hadn't reach the end , yet.
The disciples went and spread the truth to everyone they met.

Act 5:28-33 tell us that they become very brave.
As Jesus appearance in the middle of them has become a very strong motivation to them to tell the good news. They were bravely expressing what the real truth is, even though death would be the penalty from the council. (verse 33)
But they couldn't be stopped.

That is what we must do.
Once we heard the good news.
Once we know the real truth is.

We must tell it to others bravely.


After the service, it was raining.
Not very hard, it was light.
Then I was sweeping and mopping the house.
It was very dirty as there were some workmen repairing the pool inside the house.
After that I was driving back to church for attending a choir practice.
Preparation for our dear friends' wedding: Cik Lusi and Mang Armand on 2nd June.
Let's we pray for them preparing their wedding and also for shaping their future together ^^ and especially please keep on praying for the recovery of Mang Armand's father.

The choir will sing 2 song.
The first song I have already known.

Betapa Mulia

One of my favorite song that I have sang as choir member ^^
As I was singing this song, I can 'hear' Maudy playing the piano.
Lil creepy, huh? Hahahaha.
Mod, you're still in here even though you're far far away there.
Memorizing for moments we've been through together.
Days and nights we've been spent for practices and meetings.
Lots of memories has been flashing inside my head :p miss you.

2 comments:

maudy said...

Waaa, i'm so flattered =)
I'll miss another friends' precious moment again? Really sad being out of the border =(

rikaindriani said...

Well, sad is part of our feelings that make us learning how to keep on thanking God in all circumstances, even in the seem-ungood-one hehehe :p

Keep on hoping and praying, sist.

Really do miss you ^^