Thursday, April 19, 2007

Surabaya in Bad Weather

Uhm...
This morning I've been driving around for 40 km.
Unexpected route.
Actually I was planning for paying phone's bill at kayoon.
After that I go back to the office so I can check my emails and do things to do.
Then, suddenly...
My client's assistant gave me a phone call.
She said that one of the product from the catalog I've finished the design is changed!
Waks! When will this all over? This project seems never-ending...
So, I decided to go to their office first before I came back to my own.

Since this morning, the sky is gray and dark on one side.
And the other one is bright and shiny.
How this could be happen?
So I thank God for I could see this rare sight and beautiful one.
It is so weird but miraculous, also.

Then on all of my way, I've been driving through rain and dry.
Sometime it cold, sometime it hot.
Really bad weather for my unwell body.
When I reached my office I was sneezing and feeling so unwell.
Yaiks!

All rite then, I've got to do many things before I'm becoming worse.

No comments: